We take the protection of your personal data and the observance of the applicable data protection laws very seriously, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation. The following statement gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection, what kind of data is collected for what purpose and how we process it.
1. Responsible body
The person responsible for data processing on and in connection with this website is Beck et al. GmbH, Zielstattstr. 42, 81379 Munich, Germany, below: Beck et al. Called services. Further and more detailed information on Beck et al. Services can be found here in the imprint.
Data Protection Officer of Beck et al. Services GmbH is Dr. Ing. Alexander Klier, Zielstattstr. 42, 81379 Munich. You can reach him by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Consent to the use of data
The website does not collect personal information about you (such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address). The exception is that you provide them voluntarily, for example, for orders, inquiries or in the event of a welcome newsletter.
All areas of our website where you can actively enter data use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized third-party access.
2.1 Types of data collected, purpose and data subjects
Within the framework of the few cases explained above, we collect and process the following data from the group of persons presented.
2.1.1. Types of data
- Address data (name, address) for contact requests
- Contact details (e-mail addresses or telephone) for newsletters and orders
- Usage data (access times, statistical data, log files) via the webhosting service
- Applicant * data (salutation, title, first name, last name, address, telephone number (landline, mobile), e-mail address, date of birth, nationality, language skills, usual application documents such as cover letter, CV, photo, certificates, certificates, etc.) Software coveto recruiting and provided to us by you.
2.1.2 Category of affected persons
- Visitors and users of this website, hereinafter simply called users
- Applicants to job vacancies and those interested in our job newsletters
2.1.3 Purpose of the data collection
- Communication with the users of our contents of this website
- General contact requests to the responsible office resp. Answers to contact requests
- Processing of an application process up to staffing
2.1.4 Deletion of the data
- Insofar as there are no statutory storage obligations or other facts, the data will be automatically deleted no later than 6 months after the expiry date has expired
- Applicant data: Also longer than 6 months in the event that you have expressly consented to a longer storage
2.3 Social networks
Basically, you will be redirected to our online presence with the relevant providers (Twitter, Facebook, Slideshare, Xing, LinkedIn) with regard to the social media offers on our pages. For our part, no data is collected via the website. Otherwise the business and data protection conditions of the respective providers apply. If you use the corresponding online presence to inform yourself about us or to communicate with us or to exchange contributions, we process the stored address and contact data for exactly this purpose.
2.4 Contact requests
In order to use the contact form, we need at least your name and first name (mandatory fields) in addition to a valid e-mail address. The remaining information is voluntary information from you. They will be deleted no later than 6 months after the contact is made or the matter is clarified, unless there are any further or subsequent agreements. You can object to this data collection, processing and storage at any time.
To register for the newsletter, we need your valid e-mail address. To make sure that you actually want to receive information from us, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. After logging in, you will receive a link via email, which you can use to activate the newsletter service.
Of course, you have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and to revoke your consent for the future. Your information will be deleted from the database. To do this, please click on the corresponding button in the sent newsletter.
2.5 Downloading documents
Our publications are always available free of charge. In order to be able to download them, you must enter the following information via an appropriate field:
- Salutation / first name / name
- e-mail address
For marketing purposes, this data is collected to contact us. You can also object to this data collection, processing and storage at any time. After 6 months at the latest without any subsequent activities, the information will be deleted from the database.
3. Right to information
Regarding your personal data, you have the right at any time
- information desk
In such a case, contact our data protection officer: email@example.com
4. Right of appeal
You have the right to complain to the competent authority at any time. You can reach the Bavarian State Office for Privacy Protection (BayLDA) via the following web address: https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/index.html
As of: 26.06.2018